Our Deli Menu
Our deli is the best kept secret in Asheville, or so they say! Creative & delicious sandwiches, soups, and salads made with organic, local ingredients. We’ll make it just the way you like it. Sit inside and relax or enjoy your food out front under our shade tree! Call ahead if you’re in a hurry. Just give us 10 minutes and we’ll have it ready for you.
Breakfast – Every day
Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner…burritos are out at 8am and soups stay out til 9pm. Everything else happens in-between.
Soup of the DAY!
Soup of the Day: Homemade soup every day, made with our own organic produce as the main ingredients.
Choose from a creative selection of specialty vegetarian and meat sandwiches, or, build your own. All sandwiches are made with Dietz and Watson and Applegate meats and cheeses, local organic breads, house-made non-dairy spreads, organic greens, and – as much as possible – organic veggies. All are served with a pickle, and can be grilled to order or served cold. Here’s just a sampling of our sammies…
- Tempeh so Asheville!Local Smiling Hara tempeh smeared with avocado and layered with roasted red peppers, banana pepper rings & red onions, topped with pesto mayo, Havarti dill and fresh leaf lettuce – made on Kalamata Olive bread and grilled on the panini press.
- Roasted Turkey & Swiss, with Berry Best Jamfrom Imladris Farm, with organic spinach on whole wheat bread.
- Tofu Salad (the best you’ve ever tasted) on Annie’s Bakery organic multi-grain bread. Or get the salad by the pound.
- Reubens! Turkey, Tempeh, Corned Beef or Pastrami. Get it grilled on our panini press.
Always a creative variety of protein, grain and veggie salads made in-house with the same beautiful organic produce that you see in our produce case. Select from our Grab & Go case or from our deli window, by the pound. Our staples include:
- House tofu salad
- Rosemary chicken salad
- Curry chicken salad
- Kale salad
- Barley corn salad
- Hot mama potato salad
- Raw slaw
- Roasted veggies
- House egg salad
- House tuna salad
- Cranberry walnut green salad
- A rotating variety of pasta, bean, tempeh, fruit and veggie salads
Wednesday & Friday~ INDIAN FOOD!
Farmacy Juice and Tonic Bar
The “Farmacy” Juice and Tonic Bar is a venue to experience health promoting juices, tonics, elixirs, and enzyme rich raw and living foods. In addition, the “Farmacy” aims to create a healthy, diverse, community space for education, conversation and networking. We offer fresh organic juices, smoothies, soups, tonics, as well as classes, cleanse packages, and consultations based on the living foods lifestyle philosophy.
The Farmacy is open within West Village Market at the following times: